Collected by K Nicole Argeñal
K Nicole Argeñal ′s Wishlist
R. Triunfo, 38 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20240-320, Brazil
The Bohemian hilltop neighborhood of Santa Teresa is a perfect remedy for the Rio de Janeiro visitor who needs a break from the sun and fun of the crowded beaches. One of the many colonial gems of Santa Teresa is the Castelinho, or Little Castle,...
Calle Castell d'Empordá, 3, 17115 La Bisbal d'Empordà, Girona, Spain
An der Burgenstraße, 91598 Colmberg, Germany
While traveling the Romantic Road in Southern Germany, to really get into the medieval experience, we stayed at Burg Castle Hotel in the town of Colmberg, only 30 minutes' drive from Rothenburg ODT. This castle is more than 1,000 years old. As...
Estancia La Candelaria is designed along the lines of a French castle with around a hundred hectares of landscaped garden and more than 240 species of trees, many exotic. Rooms are luxurious and individually designed, as befits a grand estate. A...
Paço Real, 2510-999 Óbidos, Portugal
One hundred kilometers north of Lisbon, the fantastic Obidos Pousada is situated in the Castelo de Obidos. This pousada is a historic luxury hotel in the Portuguese Pousada chain. It was one of the first pousadas and opened in 1951. Traditionally,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers