Collected by Keiko Bang
Keiko Bang′s Wishlist
Jellicoe St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
The new kid on the Wynyard block has an old hand behind it and wow, it shows! The food at Baduzzi is beyond excellent and city magazines, commentators and the food elite can't stop talking about how good this Italian-inspired restaurant is....
3, Maritime Building 130 Quay St, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand
Ostro, the Italian word for ‘a southerly wind’, is the latest creation of Executive Chef Josh Emett, a Michelin-star winning chef and MasterChef judge who has worked in London, New York and LA. Located in the trendy Britomart precinct the...
South Korea, Seoul, Jongno-gu, Gahoe-dong, 계동길 49-23
Meaning “a place where one can enjoy the traditions of times past and rest one’s soul,” Rak Ko Jae certainly lives up to its name. Styled after a Chosun Dynasty–era house, the 130-year-old hanok (traditional Korean house)...
367-39 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Koreans take Karaoke very seriously. But instead of belting it out in front of a large crowd, private rooms for singing with friends are all the rage. One of the largest and most popular karaoke bars (or as Korean's call them noraebangs, meaning...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter