Collected by Heather Pan
Heather Pan′s Wishlist
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
In its newest incarnation, opened in 2012 and soaring 55 stories at the corner of Bay and Yorkville, the Four Seasons Toronto embodies founder Isadore Sharp’s vision to focus on the guest, which has positioned the brand as a leader in the...
181 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3G7, Canada
The Ritz-Carlton is one of many luxury hotels erected during Toronto’s construction boom of the late-2000s. The hotel is an ode to Canadiana in its subtle details: the bronze-plated maple leafs on the lobby floors and the more than 400...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December