Collected by Sylvia
Parnitha 136 72, Greece
Just 40 kilometres from Athens is Mount Parnitha National Park -- the only national park in Europe located this close to a country's capital city. This mountainous area is excellent for short hikes or long treks, and is home to a great deal of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village