Collected by Kristen Jameson
Kristen Jameson′s Wishlist
1725 Rhode Island Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Few local D.C. residents know about St. Matthews Cathedral, and I would really be surprised if any visitors to D.C. knew about it, since it’s the National Cathedral that gets the mention in the guidebooks. That’s too bad, really, because this tiny...
1145 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
The National Geographic Museum always has fascinating exhibits, and I love museums. When I saw the exhibit titled "America I Am: A look into the African Diaspora and its contributions to America," I knew I had to go. Always a popular venue, there...
2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
I found myself contemplating the anxiety in Lincoln's hands, the hasty "drape" of cloth, and piercing eyes that seem to pierce through the decades. Take time to lean against the cool stone pillars and read through the texts of the 2nd Inaugural...
2 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
D.C.'s most recognized landmark—and the world's tallest freemasonry structure—transports visitors on a 70-second-long elevator ascent to its 500-foot observation deck. A National Park Service Ranger accompanies you and shares the...
Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
I definitely recommend anyone visit Washington DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival. Stepping out of the JFK airport, the first thing your eyes see are the beautiful cherry trees.They serve as a reminder not only of natural beauty but also of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles