Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia
A visit to the Perhentian Islands is a must if you find yourself in Malaysia and want some beach time! If you want a nice quaint island stay on Perhentian Besar. If you are looking for more action then stay on Perhentian Kecil, but even Kecil is...
Val Des Pitons Forbidden Beach La Baie de Silence, St Lucia
Sugar Beach Viceroy Resort is one of those dreamy beach havens where luxury is standard. Overall the best hotel on the island of St.Lucia for amenities, location, activities and dining options. Driving along the jagged roads of St. Lucia, from the...
Vaitape, French Polynesia
My 25th wedding anniversary was approaching and I wanted to take my wife somewhere romantic. It didn't take much research to discover that Bora Bora fit that description. I booked an overwater bungalow that allowed us to feed the fish from the...
Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
I planned a girl's trip to Santorini and discovered Riva Villa for rent – a cheaper stay than splitting two hotel rooms by the sea. We knew it would be difficult to leave after as we arrived to discover its beautiful, private patio...
Year round there is a fantastic little fake wave constructed on the south side of the garden where people can take turns catching a few waves far from the real tide. Even if you are no Johnny Tsunami, stopping by to watch is just as gnarly. Hang...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign