Collected by Lesley Berkey
Lesley Berkey′s Wishlist
36 W Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Although Savannah is best known for the things that makes it quintessentially "Southern" it's also the perfect place for some serious retail therapy. And no store is better for that than The Paris Market and Brocante at 36 West Broughton Street in...
601 Turner Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Savannah is known for its rich arts scene, and there are several gallery strips in the city. Many of the artists showing in local galleries studied at the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), where as part of their program, they were...
13 E Park Ave, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
The Sentient Bean is more of a community hub than a restaurant (its tagline is "brewing coffee and community"). With a focus on what's local, it serves homemade organic fare from the nearby Forsyth Farmers' Market and coffee. Menu highlights...
122 E Liberty, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
One of the must-dos on any visit to Savannah is breakfast at the bright, cheerful J. Christopher's at 122 East Liberty Street. Housed in a remodeled auto body shop, J. Christopher's offers large servings of delicious food using the freshest...
127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
I passed this clothing store on Abercrombie street in Savannah, liked the window display and went in for a look. The owner, a young designer, was cutting a pattern for a dress. She carries independent designers and specializes in shoes and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos