Collected by Jenn ervin
Jenn ervin′s Wishlist
106 E Stone Ave, Greenville, SC 29609, USA
This is a favorite periodical shop that opens seasonally. We Took to the Woods is an intricately curated array of antiques and interior beauty. From luxurious tartan textiles to antique wood and glass, this shop carries everything required to pull...
W Broad St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
The Indie Craft Parade—held in early September—was started in 2011. Each year artists from around the country bring their hand crafted items for a weekend of stylish one-of-a-kind shopping. The show is juried, so you can be sure you'll only be...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys