Collected by ARLENE
Athens 105 58, Greece
Oia 847 02, Greece
Our villa's patio in Santorini was equipped with some comfy benches that provided the perfect, secluded oasis to enjoy the sunset from the hordes of people who flood the northern town of Oia at day's end. The soft dusk light blankets the...
Plateia Karaoli Dimitriou, , Kastro - Waterfront, Mykonos-Town 846 00, Greece
One of the best bars on the island, with a direct view to the old harbor of Chora, the capital city. Entertainment hi-peeks, music takes you of and you get a taste of Mykonos night life, all night long!
Paralia Super Paradise, 846 00, Greece
Super Paradise Beach is a gigantic stretch of sand tucked away next to Paradise Beach. It's only reachable by taxi-ferry or by public bus, but the trek is worth it. It's also a notorious party destination, with a friendly gay community. Super...
Old Port, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
It is considered to be one of the best fish restaurants on the island, located above the old harbor and very close to the Archeological Museum. You will enjoy delicious dishes with great view! After dinner a cool drink on the terrace is highly...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign