Collected by ARLENE
Loukianou Street 26 ,Athens,10675, Athina 106 75, Greece
Delicious Greek food? Check. Warm and friendly location? Check. Wood stove piping away in the corner? Check! If you're going to binge on mezethes (small plates of traditional food) and then indulge in some tsipouro (pomace brandy), Kafenio is the...
Oia 847 02, Greece
This little private church is probably the most photographed stop in Oia. Our rented house was right next to it but lower on the steps so we could see lots of people getting lots of photos. Married couples would take their photos next to it,...
Plateia Karaoli Dimitriou, , Kastro - Waterfront, Mykonos-Town 846 00, Greece
One of the best bars on the island, with a direct view to the old harbor of Chora, the capital city. Entertainment hi-peeks, music takes you of and you get a taste of Mykonos night life, all night long!
Paralia Super Paradise, 846 00, Greece
Super Paradise Beach is a gigantic stretch of sand tucked away next to Paradise Beach. It's only reachable by taxi-ferry or by public bus, but the trek is worth it. It's also a notorious party destination, with a friendly gay community. Super...
Old Port, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
It is considered to be one of the best fish restaurants on the island, located above the old harbor and very close to the Archeological Museum. You will enjoy delicious dishes with great view! After dinner a cool drink on the terrace is highly...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights