Collected by ARLENE
Loukianou Street 26 ,Athens,10675, Athina 106 75, Greece
Delicious Greek food? Check. Warm and friendly location? Check. Wood stove piping away in the corner? Check! If you're going to binge on mezethes (small plates of traditional food) and then indulge in some tsipouro (pomace brandy), Kafenio is the...
Plateia Karaoli Dimitriou, , Kastro - Waterfront, Mykonos-Town 846 00, Greece
One of the best bars on the island, with a direct view to the old harbor of Chora, the capital city. Entertainment hi-peeks, music takes you of and you get a taste of Mykonos night life, all night long!
Paralia Super Paradise, 846 00, Greece
Super Paradise Beach is a gigantic stretch of sand tucked away next to Paradise Beach. It's only reachable by taxi-ferry or by public bus, but the trek is worth it. It's also a notorious party destination, with a friendly gay community. Super...
Old Port, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
It is considered to be one of the best fish restaurants on the island, located above the old harbor and very close to the Archeological Museum. You will enjoy delicious dishes with great view! After dinner a cool drink on the terrace is highly...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years