Collected by Terri Schriver
Terri Schriver′s Wishlist
7B Greenwood Dr #4, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Some people collect T-shirts, others shot glasses, but I collect something better: growlers. I have taken home kombucha growlers from Texas, microbrews from San Francisco, and now I have acquired a wonderful, two-liter growler filled with a local...
1 Shelter Cove Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
If you forgot your sailboat at home, kayaking around the island is the next best way to see all the beauty that H.H.I. has to offer. You can choose from tour companies that rent out kayaks or offer group trips to view the sites. If you choose to...
190 Greenwood Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
If you're traveling with kids or are an animal lover, Lawton Stables offers up-close interaction with its resident horses, and provides lessons for those daring enough to see how intense a show barn really is. Visitors can also enjoy a more...
71 Lighthouse Rd Suite 510, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Low Country Produce is a perfect example of one of those hidden gems that you have to enter to appreciate. Once inside, you'll see that it's filled with organic wonders, ranging from homemade jams and salsas to local beer. I was lucky enough to...
27 Dr Mellichamp Dr, Bluffton, SC 29910, USA
Where can you find the freshest seafood in Bluffton? Meet Daddy's Girls, the vessel that brings home all of your delectable seafood delights. Toomer's Bluffton Seafood House is no fancy establishment and to be frank, it hardly looks like a...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December