Collected by Whitney
56, 58 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong
The high-minded bartenders at Quinary capitalize on their proximity on Hollywood Road to Hong Kong’s best markets by browsing for unusual (and proprietary) regional spices that wake up all of your senses. Order the Quinary Sour, the house spin on...
2 Gage St, Central, Hong Kong
Lan Fong Yuen claims to have invented Hong Kong–style milk tea: a blend of black teas and evaporated milk that is filtered through a sackcloth bag (the look of which after sustained use gives rise to the tea's nickname: "silk stocking" milk tea)....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun