Collected by Lynda hiebert
Lynda hiebert′s Wishlist
Chlebnicka 9, 80-830 Gdańsk, Poland
If you feel like going for a very good drink, you should check out Flisak 76. The basement bar was easily our favorite during our weekend trip to Gdansk. Each cocktail was crafted with lots of care - the moscow mule and the rasberry mojito for 16...
Piwna 5/6, 22-100 Gdańsk, Poland
After a long day of sightseeing, this cute little cafe was the best thing that could happen to us! We sat in a cosy corner and ordered coffee and cake. The coffee selection there is amazing. I had a fantastic flat white accompanied with an apple...
Ogarna 12, 22-100 Gdańsk, Poland
Tucked away on a little street just off the main road of Gdansk you will find this little gem which serves Eastern European food. We had pierogi and soljanka amongst other things and it was delicious. Service was very good as well. We went during...
Targ Rybny 6, 80-001 Gdańsk, Poland
Seafood is the focus at this portside restaurant in beautiful Gdansk. Try options like a welcome twist on the ubiquitous pierogi—here stuffed with salmon and sundried tomatoes. The seafood bouillabaise is a specialty, with fat mussels and prawns...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna