Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Lipstown Upper, Narraghmore, Co. Kildare, Ireland
I like graveyards. The spookier the better. I like the cracked and crusted tombstones, the coverings of moss and ivy, the degraded stone and crumbling facings. I like the feeling of... otherworldliness. The graveyard of Moyle Abbey is imbued with...
560-600 State St, Knoxville, TN 37902, USA
The First Presbyterian Church graveyard is the city’s oldest cemetery and final resting place of Knoxville founder James White and the first territorial governor William Blount. Platted during the second survey of Knoxville in 1795, the plot hosts...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December