Collected by Jing Lan
Jing Lan′s Wishlist
460 Buil-ro, Simgok 2(i)-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
One of Seoul’s most ubiquitous coffee chains is the unusually named Angel-in-Us (strangely, Korean’s pronounce it Angelina’s). The name apparently means that the store's coffee is god's gift delivered to earth by angels. Heavenly moniker aside,...
527-2 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Situated along the bustling, tree-lined avenues of Gangnam, Hotel La Casa is a concept hotel created by one of Korea’s most popular lifestyle and furniture stores, Casa Mia. Known for clean lines and modern touches, the brand is the South...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico