Collected by Jing Lan
Jing Lan′s Wishlist
460 Buil-ro, Simgok 2(i)-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
One of Seoul’s most ubiquitous coffee chains is the unusually named Angel-in-Us (strangely, Korean’s pronounce it Angelina’s). The name apparently means that the store's coffee is god's gift delivered to earth by angels. Heavenly moniker aside,...
527-2 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Situated along the bustling, tree-lined avenues of Gangnam, Hotel La Casa is a concept hotel created by one of Korea’s most popular lifestyle and furniture stores, Casa Mia. Known for clean lines and modern touches, the brand is the South...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map