Collected by Bjarke Oestergaard
Bjarke Oestergaard′s Wishlist
Puschkinallee, 12435 Berlin, Germany
on a warmer day, perhaps it would have been more crowded, but the cold and the rain made for a unique experience. the centerpiece of the memorial is an imposing statue of a Soviet soldier holding a child, standing on a crushed swastika. there were...
Cora-Berliner-Straße 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Occupying a prominent space between Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz, this memorial (also known as the Holocaust-Mahnmal, or Holocaust Memorial) has almost 3,000 gray oblong pillars (stelae), arranged at varying heights, that form a kind of...
Zossener Str. 33, 10961 Berlin, Germany
The Spacehall Record Store is THE place to go to buy new or used records in Berlin. With plenty of listening stations, you can be sure you're buying quality music. The space-like interior features some comfy (if not odd-shaped) couches and simple...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December