Collected by Taylor
San Diego, CA, USA
San Diegans love their street festivals- at least once a month there is something going on. Celebrate food and wine at the San Diego Bay Food & Wine festival - http://www.sandiegowineclassic.com/ The Artwalk in Little Italy is San Diego's largest...
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Our last night in Paris we surprised our wives with a dinner on the Eiffel Tower. The scenic boat ride was part of the experience. I looked up saw this perfectly composed scene and was just able to capture the moment. One of our favorite of the...
63 Rue de Monceau, 75008 Paris, France
The elegant musée Nissim de Camondo is truly one of the finest gems in Paris' treasure chest of cultural experiences. Previously the private residence of a wealthy Jewish family, the impressive private collection became a museum at the bequest of...
62 Rue des Archives, 75003 Paris, France
The Museum of Hunting and Nature is tucked away in a former mansion in the Marais.From taxidermy and leather hunting outfits for eagles to contemporary art installations, this is one of the most charming, surprising, and creative little...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019