Collected by Bonnie Pearce
Bonnie Pearce′s Wishlist
360 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
112 N Market St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Peninsula Grill is located right on often-boisterous Market Street, but the restaurant couldn't be more peaceful. Try their coconut cake, so beloved that it's shipped across the country. And when the weather's nice, make a reservation to eat in...
251 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
If you head to Charleston looking for fried chicken, collard greens, and banana pudding, Jestine's Kitchen is a good place to get it. This isn't nouveau fancy southern food--no gourmet touches, just the classics done right.
188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Once the center of commerce in Charleston, the City Market is now the heart of tourism. Although its location near the cruise terminal can make it feel like a kitschy open-air market in the Caribbean, the tackiness is part of its charm. Yes,...
142 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Nicknamed the “Holy City,” Charleston is home to an abundance of churches, the most notable of which is St. Philip’s. The Anglican parish was constructed in 1680 and rebuilt in 1835 after a devastating fire. Since then,...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years