Collected by Heidi
Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
On a writing assignment to Hua Hin, Thailand, we discovered this wooden walkway built by the Parks Department that allows visitors to do a one-km circuit through the mangrove forest in the area. Located only 30 kilometres south of Hua Hin, at the...
Coron, Palawan, Philippines
The Palawan archipelago in the Philippines is a tropical paradise known for its natural beauty and limestone cliffs. One of my favorite experiences was the afternoon we hired a banka to explore the northern part of the province. After visiting...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is