Collected by Cori Thoennes
Cori Thoennes′s Wishlist
1428 W 32nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, USA
The juice craze has finally hit Minneapolis, with Truce Juice the first pressed juice store to open in the city. There are six to seven flavors on offer, depending on the day, including Morning Greens (apples, cucumbers, ginger, kale, lemon,...
212 13th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
In the NE Arts District of Minneapolis is Two 12 Pottery, a quirky store that is local to its core. Stoneware pottery is made on site and you can sometimes catch artists throwing clay at the wheel. It is also stacked high with other handcrafted...
3519 Hazelton Rd, Edina, MN 55435, USA
Ahhh! Feel all those travel-weary stresses and strains melt away thanks to the nimble fingers of talented therapists at Elements Massage. Too much driving or sitting on a plane can really cramp your holiday style and give you a (literal) pain in...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign