Collected by Charlotte
31 Leeson Cl, Dublin 2, D02 CP70, Ireland
Ask someone who’s stayed at Number 31, a downtown Dublin house-hotel, what it’s like and he or she likely won’t get past the breakfast: the pears poached in vanilla syrup, Wexford strawberries, eggs scrambled with smoked salmon...
Middle Road, Dysert, Ardmore, Co. Waterford, Ireland
In some ways, the Cliff House Hotel is just a resting place for people looking to eat in its highly regarded Michelin-starred restaurant, but the hotel’s loft-style bedrooms are also among the most modern and stylish anywhere in this...
Prinsengracht 717, 1017 JW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Before it became a nine-room guesthouse, Seven One Seven was a Dutch fashion designer’s private Amsterdam pied-à-terre, a lovingly restored canal house where friends gathered for long weekends. And long before that, it was a...
Bellamyplein 47, 1053 AT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Occupying part of a repurposed tram depot complex in the now-trendy Amsterdam Oud-West neighborhood, the Hotel de Hallen has a prime location with supercool neighbors including a food market, art-house cinema, and library. The hotel’s...
Grand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 2, D02 CK38, Ireland
There’s a rooftop bar that feels straight out of Miami (albeit a colder, damper Miami), an out-there checkerboard facade, and futuristic interiors like an all-white honeycomb. Needless to say, the Marker is like nothing Dublin had seen...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles