Collected by Sandeepa Sengupta
Sandeepa Sengupta′s Wishlist
08600 Berga, Barcelona, Spain
Rent a car or hop an ALSA bus from Barcelona's Estació Nord to Berga for a 45 minute hike up Queralt Mountain from Berga's Plaça de Sant Pere. Besides getting a healthy dose of fresh air and some light exercise, you'll take in some of the best...
Carretera Cap de Creus, s/n, 17488 Cadaqués, Girona, Spain
A short drive from the picturesque fishing village of Cadaques and Dalí's House Museum in Port Lligat, Cap de Creus is one of my favorite places in Spain when it comes to natural beauty. Sweeping views of the ocean from atop the cliffs are even...
Ctra. les Feixes, 31, 17800 Olot, Girona, Spain
There once was a railway line in Catalonia that stretched from Olot to Girona and then finally toward the sea. The railway shuttled villagers, some of whom had never had access to the ocean, from deep within the region to the Costa Brava. But as ...
Plaça del Mar, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
I used to read in local magazines that Kaiku was a place where local actors and artists hang out, and actually several times I've seen them here (although you won't really be able to tell unless you watch the Catalan TV...). But that's not why I...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign