Collected by kareem mostafa
kareem mostafa′s Wishlist
Auguststraße 28, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Do You Read Me? is one of the most fabulous bookstores/magazine shops in Berlin. While living in Berlin, I stumbled upon this find purely by chance as I was walking home from a friend's place. I was already on a quest to find the latest editions...
Zossener Str. 33, 10961 Berlin, Germany
The Spacehall Record Store is THE place to go to buy new or used records in Berlin. With plenty of listening stations, you can be sure you're buying quality music. The space-like interior features some comfy (if not odd-shaped) couches and simple...
Prinzenstraße 85, 10969 Berlin, Germany
I dare you to visit Planet Modular and not leave with a stack of new notebooks, Japanese masking tape, or sparkly envelopes. It's unequivocally a supplies haven for artists and crafty DIYers, and while I don't fall into either of those categories,...
Immanuelkirchstraße 33, 10405 Berlin, Germany
Bildband Berlin is one of the best bookshops in the city if you’re seeking rare photo books, photography literature, and tomes on art and design. Run by photographer-drummer (and local legend) Joe Dilworth, the shop also serves as an exhibition...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind