Collected by Jane Fransella
Jane Fransella′s Wishlist
Wołoska 3, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland
Every Saturday, BioBazar sets up shop on the site of a former factory and offers a selection of fairtrade and organic products from small businesses and directly from the farmers. Fish, meat, honey, and fruit; even if you don't know what you are...
Hala Mirowska Antresola pawilon 41, plac Mirowski 1/41, 00-138 Warszawa, Poland
Occupying two halls constructed in 1899-1901, the old market of Hala Mirowska is one of the oldest buildings in the area, and still retains a few bullet holes from WWII. There is an open-air market in the middle of the two buildings and street...
Ogarna 12, 22-100 Gdańsk, Poland
Tucked away on a little street just off the main road of Gdansk you will find this little gem which serves Eastern European food. We had pierogi and soljanka amongst other things and it was delicious. Service was very good as well. We went during...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village