Collected by Jane Fransella
Jane Fransella′s Wishlist
Wołoska 3, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland
Every Saturday, BioBazar sets up shop on the site of a former factory and offers a selection of fairtrade and organic products from small businesses and directly from the farmers. Fish, meat, honey, and fruit; even if you don't know what you are...
Hala Mirowska, plac Mirowski 1, Warszawa, Poland
Occupying two halls constructed in 1899-1901, the old market of Hala Mirowska is one of the oldest buildings in the area, and still retains a few bullet holes from WWII. There is an open-air market in the middle of the two buildings and street...
Ogarna 12, 80-826 Gdańsk, Poland
Tucked away on a little street just off the main road of Gdansk you will find this little gem which serves Eastern European food. We had pierogi and soljanka amongst other things and it was delicious. Service was very good as well. We went during...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico