Collected by Judith Miller
Judith Miller′s Wishlist
Kāʻanapali Beachwalk, Hawaii, USA
From the moment you first pop up on a surfboard—and realize you're standing on a wave—it's immediately apparent why the sport of surfing is such an addictive and popular pursuit. In Ancient Hawaii, surfing was reserved exclusively for royalty and...
2381 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Sunset on Maui is a highlight of each day. As the sun drifts closer and closer to the horizon people make their way across the street to gather at the water's edge. Drinks in hand, they toast the end of another perfect day. Many wonder if today...
2960 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
When you visit Maui, stay at the Mana Kai in Kihei. It used to be a resort for pilots after their long hauls, now is a glorious respite for all. Traditionally, people gather on the beach at sunset and blow conch shells as soon as the sun touches...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked