Collected by Lance Simkins
Lance Simkins′s Wishlist
Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Sixty miles of bicycle paths crisscross Tel Aviv. The best trail: a four-mile beachfront promenade that stretches from the Neve Tzedek neighborhood to the port. —Michele Chabin This appeared in the November/December 2010 issue.
It's nearly impossible not to trod on hallowed ground in Israel. In its north, along the shores of the Sea of Galilee, every mountain and valley seems to have had its shining moments in the blistering Middle Eastern sun. This is particularly true...
דרך בראשית 1, מצפה רמון, 80600, Israel
Guests often describe their stay at The Beresheet as “otherworldly,” most likely because of the property’s unique setting atop a cliff that slopes into the 120-million-year-old Ramon Crater. The 111-room hotel spreads out over...
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 15.3, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Under the waters of Cancun's coast, hundreds of statues are on display. Part unique art display and part artificial reef habitat, it's an environmentally friendly addition to the beach city. The Cancun Underwater Museum is best enjoyed on a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map