Collected by Glo Lafferty
Glo Lafferty′s Wishlist
There really is only one place to start any tour in Salzburg: Getreidegasse. The narrow road with its ornate facades and iron trade signs is a staple for visitors and locals alike. Once you have reached Number 9, you are in for a special treat at...
30 Place Guillaume II, 1648 Luxembourg
I took a walking tour through the Luxembourg tourism office. Our tour guide, Milda, was a lively young woman from Lithuania. She did reflect Luxembourg City, though, as there are more than 150 nationalities represented in this tiny country....
26 Dufferin St, Lunenburg, NS B0J 2C0, Canada
Last summer, I decided to spend time exploring my home province of Nova Scotia. My curiosity took me to the Southern Shore area of the province, all the way down to Port Mouton. One of the towns I’d wanted to visit for a long time was Lunenburg,...
Milan Malpensa Airport, 21010 Somma lombardo VA, Italy
Marriott’s Moxy in Milan is about connecting. The hotel revolves around 24-7 communal areas, including bars with premade cocktails and high-style lounges filled with outlets, a screen that shows photos tagged #atthemoxy in real time, and board...
Μεγαλοχωριου Ακρωτηρίου Μεγαλοχώρι Θηρας, 847 00, Greece
The caldera is the big, blue bowl of water you see from everywhere in Santorini. It was born when a massive volcano erupted in the 17th century B.C.E. Some say Santorini (ancient Thera) was the home of Atlantis until the volcano brought it to an...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village