Collected by Stephen Donahue
Stephen Donahue′s Wishlist
Val Des Pitons Forbidden Beach La Baie de Silence, St Lucia
For a taste of Miami by way of St. Lucia, look no further than Sugar Beach. Set on a white-sand crescent between the Piton mountains—within a 100-acre former sugar plantation studded with shady palm trees—the resort’s...
la No. 36 44, Universidad de Cartagena, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Casa San Agustín occupies three whitewashed colonial buildings sheltered from the bustling streets of Old Town Cartagena. A former aqueduct, the structure includes a swimming pool tunneling through its stately remnants. Inside, common...
Calle del Tejadillo, Carrera 6 #38-71, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Staying true to its colonial roots, Hotel Casablanca offers huge doors, all white decorum, and two small pools - one in the atrium and one in the roof. A+ for proximity and relative quiet with the cobblestone streets.
Cl. 25 #10B-6, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
A simple, straightforward restaurant that is the best place to see traditional Colombian and Caribbean fusion, a signature of Cartagena's cuisine. The offerings include farm fresh eggplant, tomatoes, and lemon blended with fish and meats and local...
Cra. 69 #31-75, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Situated in the Rosario Islands, the hotel San Pedro de Majagua lies about 45 minutes from Cartagena by speedboat. The property is great and when you're on their small beach you can negotiate a fresh caught lobster or snorkeling session from the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local