Collected by Eric S. Halloran, Sr.
Eric S. Halloran, Sr.′s Wishlist
Tahiti, French Polynesia
Huahine-Iti, French Polynesia
In the brilliant morning light, a palette of blues and greens greets you as The Gauguin pulls into her first port—and you wrap up breakfast in bed to gather on deck and admire the aptly named “Garden Isle” (have your camera at the ready). Rain...
Taha'a, French Polynesia
The intoxicating scent of vanilla is a sure sign that you’re approaching the island of Taha’a, which produces 80% of French Polynesian vanilla. Pearls are another signature product, and you’ll have the chance to visit a farm to learn just how they...
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign