Collected by E
2 Washington St, Hamilton, Bermuda
If you’re looking for cozy, casual, and tasty with an Azorean island ambiance, look no further than Café Acoreano. Located near the Hamilton Bus Station, Café Acoreano blends Bermuda’s Portuguese heritage into its selection of pastries, tarts, and...
7, Walsingham Lane, Hamilton, Bermuda
A warren of rooms make up this cozy restaurant that some claim is the oldest on the island. The building itself was originally a private waterside home constructed in 1652—some 40 years after the first English settlers arrived to Bermuda...
Railway Trail, Southampton SN03, Bermuda
Grab the kids and take off on a walking or bicycling tour of Bermuda. A former NASA space shuttle tracking facility, Cooper’s Island Nature Reserve is now part of the Bermuda National Parks system. Its salt marsh habitat is home to birds and...
Jobson's Bay, Bermuda
Tufts of green shrubbery atop jagged boulders surround the crystal clear water at Jobson’s Cove on Bermuda’s South Shore. These limestone and lava boulders have created a shallow pool that is quite calm and excellent for snorkelers and families...
101 South Shore Road, Southampton SN02, Bermuda
Rum is an important part of daily life on Bermuda, and locals have incorporated it all aspects of their culture. As a visitor though this locally made liquor is best served in the national drinks of Bermuda, the Rum Swizzle and the Dark ‘N’...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World