Collected by E
2 Washington St, Hamilton, Bermuda
If you’re looking for cozy, casual, and tasty with an Azorean island ambiance, look no further than Café Acoreano. Located near the Hamilton Bus Station, Café Acoreano blends Bermuda’s Portuguese heritage into its selection of pastries, tarts, and...
7, Walsingham Lane, Hamilton, Bermuda
With its casement windows, arched entryways, cozy fireplaces and intimate dining rooms, Tom Moore’s Tavern is an impressive example of Colonial Bermudian architecture. Its namesake, the Irish poet Thomas Moore, was a frequent visitor during...
Railway Trail, Bermuda
Grab the kids and take off on a walking or bicycling tour of Bermuda. A former NASA space shuttle tracking facility, Cooper’s Island Nature Reserve is now part of the Bermuda National Parks system. Its salt marsh habitat is home to birds and...
Jobson's Bay, Bermuda
Tufts of green shrubbery atop jagged boulders surround the crystal clear water at Jobson’s Cove on Bermuda’s South Shore. These limestone and lava boulders have created a shallow pool that is quite calm and excellent for snorkelers and families...
3 Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton, Bermuda
Rum is an important part of daily life on Bermuda, and locals have incorporated it all aspects of their culture. As a visitor though this locally made liquor is best served in the national drinks of Bermuda, the Rum Swizzle and the Dark ‘N’...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign