Collected by Yu Jin Lee
Yu Jin Lee′s Wishlist
15 1/2 Fish Pier St E, Boston, MA 02210, USA
By the time we were done at Harpoon, we were ready to eat again and met up with some of our Propeller friends at No Name Restaurant on Fish Pier. This place is pretty touristy. But it was still fun. Most of the boys opted to go big and order the...
257 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
There are two well-known pastry shops within about a block of each other in Boston's historic North End: Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry. The two are engaged in a constant battle for supremacy, and any good Bostonian has a strong opinion in favor...
67 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Shake the Tree is a carefully curated, creative boutique in the North End and while it's not far from downtown, it feels like an escape from the hustle of the city. Not only does it boast an interesting collection—ranging from clothing to jewelry...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter