Collected by Elizabeth Monson
Elizabeth Monson′s Wishlist
308 Read St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Their Colin's Collins are so delicious, make sure to try that or any of their seasonal experiments. They infuse their spirits and change the cocktail offers with the seasons, so there is always something special on the menu. Winter brings hot...
15 Entrance Rd, Los Alamos, NM 87544, USA
Climb up into one of the cliff-dwellings in Frijoles Canyon; imagine the view in the 1100's, when these were excavated in northern New Mexico. Bandelier National Monument, about an hour NW of Santa Fe, is full of these 'cavates'--chambers carved...
39201 NM-4, Jemez Springs, NM 87025, USA
For those who love hiking, there is no better feeling than hitting the trail and never seeing another soul. At Valles Caldera National Preserve, you can easily do just that. The preserve encompasses a 12-mile volcanic caldera caused by the...
3798, 637 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
In the mornings, Modern General's the spot to grab an acai bowl, a smoothie, or a wheatgrass shot for high-altitude nourishment. This airy general store stocks an assortment of baked goods (try the tart lemon cake) and grab-and-go wares....
121 Don Gaspar Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
I like food in general, but make it organic *and* flavourful *and* local and I'm dancing on tables. A block or two off Santa Fe's central plaza, Cafe Pasqual's is a cozy corner cafe full of chatty tables, including a 'communal' table for single...
210 Don Gaspar Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Tucked into Santa Fe's medieval-looking St. Francis hotel, Secreto is a place to sample award-winning cocktails in style. Cozy couches and a dim, candle-lit hotel foyer may even entice you (and your drink) out of the bar itself. Sink into a chair...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico