Collected by Tannifer Ayres
Tannifer Ayres ′s Wishlist
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Picture yourself gliding on water, each paddle stroke across crystal clear water propels you faster as you fly across the glassy plane. You'll feel completely relaxed surrounded by gorgeous sand, water, and wildlife. The Hawaiian sport of stand up...
3049 Alhambra St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
To maximize your ocean adventure, book the Boucher Brothers for a full day of beach activity. To start your day, the bros will hook you up with comfortable lounge chairs and luxurious cabanas with umbrellas. You can enjoy everything warm and sunny...
900 N Birch Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Created by Chicago-born artist Frederic Clay Bartlett in 1920, Bonnet House—and its lush gardens—is today a museum dedicated to historic and environmental preservation, and creative expression. An oasis among high rises. Public tours take place...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village