Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
Whether you are looking for gifts for friends back home or a souvenir for yourself, St. Kitts has plenty to choose from: local rums, delicate embroideries, stunning batiks, and colorful paintings that capture the vibrancy of life on the island. A...
Mount Liamuiga, St Kitts & Nevis
Gregory Pereira grew up on St. Kitts, and his hiking tours include stops at old sugar plantations, hidden caves, and other secret spots. He leads strenuous all-day hikes through the rain forest up to the top of Mt. Liamuiga. When hikers reach the...
St Kitts & Nevis
The opening of Belle Mont farm set a new bar for organic dining in the islands. The hotel, part of the new Kittitian Hill Community, has one-bedroom guesthouses and four-bedroom farmhouses spread out over 400 acres of working farmland. Pick me...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019