Collected by Bryanna Haight
Bryanna Haight′s Wishlist
Windsor SL4 1NJ, UK
I live in a town at the bottom of mainland Australia, near the bottom of the world, so on travelling anywhere nearer to the top, like England, the body clock suffers a terrible divergent tick. Jet lag is as inevitable as my outrageous post holiday...
Untergass 28, 8193 Eglisau, Switzerland
Romantik Hotel Gasthof Hirschen has welcomed guests since the 16th century. Today, the building is a boutique hotel, as well as a historic monument, and makes for a charming and atmospheric retreat. Seven rooms and suites offer top-notch 21st...
Smithfield, Arran Quay, Dublin 7, Ireland
Luxury hostels are a huge thing right now in Europe, and it really isn't hard to understand why. Think hipster hangout meets boutique hotel at hostel prices. Sounds too good to be true? Trust me, it isn't. Such places really do exist, and the...
Dam, 1012 JS Amsterdam, Netherlands
The last night in Amsterdam we are walking near Dam Square. We have been to the Van Gogh Museum earlier and are still marveling at his brilliance. I take two photos nearby and then this one which somehow transforms into a Van Gogh styled image, by...
93 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Located in the Richelieu wing, Le Café Marly place to lunch and lounge on the terrace looking directly onto IM Pei pyramid in the Louvre courtyard. The food is a little overpriced for what it serves, but is good for classic French cuisine. You...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign