Collected by Tracy Elko
Tracy Elko′s Wishlist
Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
It's quite a trek to the viewpoint at Ko Wua Talab, but the views out over Mu Ko Angthong National Marine park are worth the climb. It certainly doesn't feel worth it while you're scrambling over razor-sharp rocks that threaten to snap your ankles...
Mae Nam, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
From Mae Nam beach on Ko Samui, Thailand you can look from one oasis to another beckoning oasis, Ko Phangan. Travel between Ko Samui and Ko Phangan is pretty cheap and easy, allowing the traveler to experience the high end luxuries of Ko Samui and...
Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Yes, I've been to paradise. From what I've seen of the world so far, I would have to say that Thailand still has places that are a little bit of paradise on earth. One of them is in the Gulf of Thailand, an island called Koh Phangan. The Sanctuary...
Haad Tien, Koh Phangan, อำเภอ เกาะพะงัน สุราษฎร์ธานี 84280, Thailand
When I came upon this scene on the Haad Tien beach on Koh Phangan, I immediately thought of The Girl From Ipanema, even though we were hundreds of miles away from the crowded beaches of Rio, were in fact on a quiet beach owned by The Sanctuary, a...
Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Earlier this year, I spent three luxurious weeks on the beautiful Thai island of Koh Samui. I booked with Tropical Sky, and have included their link below as I was so impressed with their service. After enduring almost twenty-four hours on flights...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States