Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
6475 NE Hilltop Ln, Dayton, OR 97114, USA
Having spent the sun-soaked afternoon spoiling my tongue with pinot noirs, we stumbled upon the "tree-house" at Vista Hills Vineyard. We'd visited most of the more well-known vineyards on the deservedly touted Dundee Hills, and we had not known of...
6550 Roseland Farm, Crozet, VA 22932, USA
We met friends @ King Family Vineyard, one of the many wineries in this area for an afternoon of polo & wine. Perfect setting in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mts, King Family has a surprisingly nice selection of wines to go with your picnic or...
Dundee, OR 97115, USA
Tucked away in the Willamette Valley, located just a short distance outside Portland, is the winery Domaine Drouhin. If the name sounds familiar, it's because Drouhin winemaking was originally established in Beaune, France, but the family has also...
1730 Mission Hill Rd, West Kelowna, BC V4T 2E4, Canada
You may not know but British Columbia has a wine region that is a worthy rival of Napa and Tuscany. Mission Hill Winery is one of the stellar estates that not only has some of the best wine in Canada but also serves the best food with matching...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico