Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
1618 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
The first of Top Chef Winner, Paul Qui's four East Side Kings food trucks, the Liberty Bar location remains the best food of the bunch and possibly the best food in town. Period. Don't be afraid to hop a pedicab and leave the confines of downtown...
73 Rainey St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
With an extensive yet cozy covered patio, this food trailer is a true taste of Mumbai. The Chana Masala arrives at the table steamy, huge and delicious with a complement of fresh Basmati Rice, their Chai tea is the best in town (keep your cup for...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys