Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Mile End, Montreal, QC, Canada
The Mile End is Montreal's version of Brooklyn, Sodermälm, Shoreditch, and Kreuzberg put together. Hipsters, exotic eateries, and vintage shops abound. Mile End is also the cradle of Montreal’s music scene, cultural diversity and all things trendy...
6389 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2S 3C3, Canada
On the northern end of busy Boulevard Saint-Laurent, between the hipster coffee shops of the Mile End and the lively trattorias of Little Italy (and a stone throw's from popular Jean-Talon market), stands Pastaga, one of the few eco-responsible...
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles