Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Mile End, Montreal, QC, Canada
The Mile End is Montreal's version of Brooklyn, Sodermälm, Shoreditch, and Kreuzberg put together. Hipsters, exotic eateries, and vintage shops abound. Mile End is also the cradle of Montreal’s music scene, cultural diversity and all things trendy...
6389 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2S 3C3, Canada
On the northern end of busy Boulevard Saint-Laurent, between the hipster coffee shops of the Mile End and the lively trattorias of Little Italy (and a stone throw's from popular Jean-Talon market), stands Pastaga, one of the few eco-responsible...
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022