Collected by Julia Hsueh
Julia Hsueh′s Wishlist
Alley 342, Lane 150, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
The base of Elephant Mountain is just a short walk from the base of Taipei 101 and offers one of the most accessible and stunning views of the city—except, perhaps, from the top of the tower itself. The hike up the mountain is steep, but can be...
No. 162號, Section 1, Heping East Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Located near National Taiwan Normal University, the Shi-Da Night Market is said to exist in one of the most "trendy" areas of Taipei. The market has downsized in recent years due to rezoning, but is known for its variety of delectable Taiwanese...
11656, Taiwan, Taipei City, Wenshan District, 新光路2段32號
Maokong 貓空 is a mountain of sorts, a tourist attraction located in Taipei's Wenshan District. It's popular with visitors due to its stunning views and fields which yield famous tea. The top of Maokong is connected with a gondola station which...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village