Collected by April Dee
April Dee′s Wishlist
E Saratoga St & Holliday St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
A parking lot during the week, on the weekend the lot transforms into a bustling market with vibrantly painted columns depicting the best of Baltimore. In the heart of the city, the market welcomes all and even accepts SNAP benefits (food stamps)....
1415 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Maryland’s history comes to life at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. Housed in a former cannery that operated in the 19th century, the BMI celebrates the workers, small business owners, and residents who transformed Baltimore into a booming...
W 36th St, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
Hampden is known for beehive hairdos, cat-eye glasses, kitchsy decor like the pink flamingo, and ladies who call everyone "hon." Now, though, Hampden is Baltimore's hipster neighborhood with an array of thrift stores, antique shops, boutiques, and...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands