Collected by KF
384 Tamaki Dr, St Heliers, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
It's not every day you can kayak to a dormant volcano, but today's your day! Auckland Sea Kayaks depart from the boat ramp in St Heliers and paddle their way across to that big island in front of you. You'll be crossing a shipping lane so safety...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights