Collected by Laura Remmen
Laura Remmen′s Wishlist
Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden
Vasagatan 1, 107 25 Stockholm, Sweden
Fjällgatan 37, 116 28 Stockholm, Sweden
I stopped by Fjällgatans kaffestuga with a girlfriend, and we dug into blueberry-raspberry pie topped with vanilla ice cream, and some hot chocolate. Located on Fjällgatan and tucked away in a corner, this little outdoor coffee cottage...
Tjärhovsgatan 4, 116 21 Stockholm, Sweden
If you're looking for traditional Swedish food, called "Husmanskost," check out Kvarnen, which serves a wide range of dishes like meatballs, pickled herring, reindeer, and more. On my last trip to Kvarnen with a visiting friend, we dug into...
Kungsträdgårdsgatan 20, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
For cheap yet high quality fast food, Swedish hamburger chain MAX usually has one of the longest and most patient queues known to man waiting at any of its locations around the country and in town. Mostly because its food is always cooked to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles