Collected by Justine Ong
Justine Ong′s Wishlist
160 Pasteur, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
nha hang ngon, located in three cities--Saigon, Ha Noi, and Phnom Penh--serves traditional Vietnamese food from all regions. at least the one in Saigon does, and its book of a menu makes that part clear. with various prep stations and kitchens...
269/8 Nguyễn Thị Nhỏ, Phường 16, Quận 11, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Quan An Ngon: It's an open-air restaurant surrounded by food stalls and served by waiters. The various stalls represent different regional fare from around the country. Sitting at communal tables surrounded by the stalls, you really feel part of...
341 Cao Đạt, Phường 1, Quận 5, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Whenever I get the urge to complain about my lack of space in the US, I remember the efficiently packed tight way that almost everyone else in the world lives. For instance, SE Asians are the masters of balancing their wares on bicycles. They also...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys