Collected by Paula Eley
Paula Eley′s Wishlist
701 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
At the southern corner of Armstrong Park, Congo Square was first designated as a gathering place for slaves in 1817. Since the eighteenth century slaves had been given Sundays off, and the Square, which sat just outside the French Quarter across...
8316 Oak St, New Orleans, LA 70118, USA
The Maple Leaf Bar on Oak Street in the Garden District is a classic New Orleans venue, with its tin-roof ceilings and foot-stomping music. Both up-and-coming and world-famous musicians have performed on its stage and drank at its bar over the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village