Collected by Brent Li
Brent Li′s Wishlist
2985 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Open 24 hours a day, Peppermill is an age-old diner that is both stuck in the past and hasn't gone out of style. It's one of the few free-standing restaurants still in existence on the Strip, and the tacky neon fascade makes it hard to miss in its...
450 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
As a child of the 1980s, I've got to say that I love the premise of this place—they specialize in toys of the 80s, of every conceivable kind, including (for all you Star Wars nerds out there) plenty in the way of George Lucas' creations....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys