Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Brevard, NC, NC, USA
Looking for adventure between the eats and treats of Asheville, NC? Want to really 'experience' a waterfall? After a moderate hike through Cold Mountain Gap lays Greenland Creek falls approximately 45 minutes southwest of Brevard, NC - the site of...
101 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 20540, USA
Established in 1800, the Library of Congress is the oldest federal institution in the United States. The library was destroyed by British troops just 14 years after its conception, and Congress used Thomas Jefferson’s collection of 6,487...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet