Collected by Amy Torgerson
Amy Torgerson′s Wishlist
Al Seyahi St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
If the viewing platform from the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa doesn’t induce vertigo, why not jump out of a perfectly good airplane at Skydive Dubai? The view of the Palm Jumeirah from 13,000 feet up will literally take your breath...
Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Looking over graded land - being prepped for another high rise or seaside resort - and looking toward the Arabian Gulf, a lone wooden dhow sails near shore. One of the most amazing things about spending time in Dubai is that, when you look, you...
17, The Iridium Building, Umm-e - Umm Suqeim St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Get away from the "City of Gold" for a fun adventure in the sand dunes of Dubai. Jump the dunes in a jeep tour, watch the sun set and head to a stimulating bedouin camp for some mediterranean cruise, shisha smoking, and belly dancing. It gets a...
Al Nakhal Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Sure you can ride a camel through the desert, but why do that when you can control the throttle on a custom-built desert-trashing sand-spewing, tail-swerving dune buggy over massive waves of sand. Delta.ae built a fleet of dune buggies with solid...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign