Collected by Paulin
Jl. Kayu Aya No.9, Seminyak, Badung, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
Watch the surfers calling it a day, the market vendors coming to life on the beach, the sun disappearing behind the sea, the sky changing from blue to pinks and purples, all while enjoying a delicious cocktail on a beanbag in the sand. A very good...
Jl. Raya Seminyak, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Warung Ocha is a staple for tasty, cheap Indonesian food right in the middle of Seminyak, and also has a great range of salads and pizzas, sandwiches and burgers. Basically, if you're hungry they have just about any food you might crave. They...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun