Collected by Sonja Dearden
Sonja Dearden′s Wishlist
1603 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Across the Cumberland River, East Nashville got its first properly hip place to stay in 2016 when this Instagram-friendly B&B opened in a completely renovated Queen Anne mansion. The sister property to the Urban Cowboy in Brooklyn, the B&B...
1711 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
It's one of the hardest reservations to score in the country, but not just because of its diminutive size (22 seats in all) or limited days of operation (Wednesday to Saturday; dinner only). For one, Catbird Seat feels both intimate and exclusive:...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village