Collected by Sonja Dearden
Sonja Dearden′s Wishlist
1603 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Across the Cumberland River, East Nashville got its first properly hip place to stay in 2016 when this Instagram-friendly B&B opened in a completely renovated Queen Anne mansion. The sister property to the Urban Cowboy in Brooklyn, the B&B...
1711 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
It's one of the hardest reservations to score in the country, but not just because of its diminutive size (22 seats in all) or limited days of operation (Wednesday to Saturday; dinner only). For one, Catbird Seat feels both intimate and exclusive:...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights