Collected by Megan
263 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BQ, UK
There are no bad souvenir options to be found in this independent gift shop on the Royal Mile. A few suggestions if you need help deciding: a picnic hamper stuffed with goodies such as smoked salmon and venison salami; a Scottish Borders tweed...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village