Collected by Megan
263 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BQ, UK
There are no bad souvenir options to be found in this independent gift shop on the Royal Mile. A few suggestions if you need help deciding: a picnic hamper stuffed with goodies such as smoked salmon and venison salami; a Scottish Borders tweed...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania